Full-Time Accounting Clerk
Office Compliments Ltd. is looking for a full-time
to join our team!
As an accounting clerk, you will be responsible for recording financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Your job will include regular posting of information to accounting journals/software and reconciling accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Record day to day financial transactions
• Complete the posting process
• Enter data, maintain records, reports and financial statements
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, general ledger and other ledgers
• Complete all tax forms
• Bring all books to trial balance stage
• Process accounts receivable/payable and accurately handle payroll in a timely manner
• Prepare and file government remittances for payroll, GST, etc.
• Monthly bank reconciliations
Requirements & Qualifications
• Good understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principals
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Proficiency in English and MS Office
• Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting and finance records
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounting and Quickbooks Online
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
$25-$27/hr. based on experience.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 5:00 PM (7.5 hrs. per day)
Extended health and dental coverage, life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance after probation period of three months.
How to Apply
Please forward a current resume to Office Compliments Ltd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
268 total views, 1 today