Full-Time Accounting Clerk
YWCA is seeking a
Some key areas of responsibility include:
• Enter transactions relating to A/R & A/P and maintain precise and accurate records
• Enter key data of financial transactions into QuickBooks Desktop
• Work collaboratively with other accounting staff to ensure accuracy in finances
• Scanning and filing of all financial & HR related documents
• 2 plus years of accounting experience
• Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop, Excel, and Word
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Cross-cultural skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, individually and as part of a team
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Must provide a clean Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Check before employment.
Hours of work are 9 to 5 weekdays, with some flexibility.
Salary is $29.03/hour with benefits and a pleasant, caring work environment.
Closing date: Open until filled.
How to Apply
Submit resume and references to:
Visit our website at ywcanwt.ca
154 total views, 3 today