Hay River Suites has immediate openings for
Do you have excellent organization skills? Are you able to manage multiple tasks at once? Are you responsible, detail-oriented, conscientious, and hard-working? If so, we have a great job opportunity for you!
- managing day-to-day office/front desk responsibilities and client interactions
- receiving enquiries (in person, by phone or email) and booking/invoicing clients
- must be willing to assist occasionally where needed in cleaning, stocking shelves, tracking inventory, managing stock orders, receiving complaints and keeping information board current.
- must have computer and hospitality skills
- must be positive in nature, and have good interpersonal skills as well as be willing to work independently and with care
- needs to have some experience in EXCEL and work well with others and be willing to apply their talents and efforts where needed as things evolve and change in a typical day
Preference given to exceptionally trustworthy, responsible and mature individuals who will be able to “run the show” logically and without constant supervision. Willing to train if these qualities are present.
Experience is necessary. Punctuality and in good physical shape.
How to Apply
Please send your resumés to:
email@example.com or call 867-874-2332.
170 total views, 5 today