Gwichya Gwich’in Council/Red River Development Corporation,
PO Box 58
Reporting to the President and Council and the Board of Directors of the community corporation, the Gwichya Gwich’in Council (the “Council”) is seeking a qualified individual to fill the dual position of Administrator/Bookkeeper responsible for the delivery and management of Council-approved activities and the management of the Red River Development Corporation.
The successful applicant will be expected to work independently and have, at minimum the following qualifications:
- a minimum of five years as senior management with a First Nation
- minimum of three-years’ experience in the use of Sage Accounting Software
- thorough understanding of accounting principles and requirements for a First Nation government, and able to prepare annual budgets and complete monthly reporting to Council
- strong business and management knowledge
- familiarity with Human Resource requirements and able to establish clear objectives supported by excellent management and mentoring
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment.
- knowledge of Boards and governance structures
- must be able to manage and report effectively on the community business activities.
How to Apply
Please submit your application to President, by email firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover Letter, Maximum of one page
- Resumé, Maximum of four pages
- References, minimum of two references
If there are any questions, please email Wayne Drury at email@example.com
Please note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all for submitting their applications.
152 total views, 2 today