Full-Time Assistant Executive Director
Dehcho First Nations
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
To implement all resolutions of leadership and assemblies integrated into a Dehcho First Nations workplan. Supervise and direct DFN staff members. Manage the finances of Dehcho First Nations to achieve results. The intention of this position is to train the assistant Executive Director to take the position of Executive Director in a two-year period.
• experience in performance and operations management
• outstanding communication and public speaking skills
• excellent organization and leadership skills
• knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or related field; MSc/MA an asset
• aptitude in problem solving
• fluency in Dene Zhatie an asset
• valid Driver’s Licence
Application deadline: Until position is filled
How to Apply
Address cover letters to: Executive Director
Send applications to:
For a detailed job description or for more information, please contact email Sara McLeod, Sr. Executive Administrator at the above email or phone
(867) 695-2610/Toll Free: 1-866-995-3748.
Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
77 total views, 1 today