Full-Time Assistant Funeral Director
We strive to honour the families we serve with the utmost dignity and respect they deserve during one of the most difficult times.
We want to invite another team member to also serve our families.
Please email email@example.com and we will arrange a time to meet and discuss your future in the funeral industry.
McKenna Funeral Home is seeking a mature individual willing to learn the role of Funeral Director while currently acting as an assistant.
The recipient must:
- possess a valid driver’s licence
- have strong and proficient computer skills
- be able to work flexible hours
- be willing to work on call and weekends
- be willing to learn all aspects of the Funeral Industry
- be fully committed to the Funeral Home’s objectives and evolving policies
- be detail orientated and be able to meet deadlines efficiently
- possess emotional intelligence, compassion, empathy and understanding of grief
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- be a team player
We offer competitive wages and benefits.
McKenna Funeral Home is a Northern owned and operated funeral home working and serving the people of the Northwest Territories.
McKenna Funeral Home, Yellowknife, NT
Or toll-free: 1-855-446-0411
530 total views, 2 today