Full-Time AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE
A driven, mechanically inclined problem-solver to work with our skilled team to inspect, diagnose, repair and service all makes and models of light vehicles, as well as some trucks, buses, mobile and heavy equipment.
• 2nd, 3rd or 4th year apprentice
• reliability and positive attitude
• valid driver’s licence
• versatile repair skills for a variety of types of vehicles and equipment
• computer literacy
• good verbal communication skills
• commitment to excellent customer service
• compliance with COVID safety protocols
Flexible work environment in clean, state of the art shop, competitive wages, amazing team and room for advancement.
How to Apply
Please email resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by May 18th.
119 total views, 1 today