Full-Time AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE
A positive, mechanically inclined problem-solver to work with our skilled team to inspect, diagnose, repair and service all makes and models of light vehicles, as well as some trucks, buses and heavy equipment.
• 1st, 2nd or 3rd year apprentice preferred
• reliability and positive attitude
• valid driver’s licence
• versatile repair skills for a variety of types of vehicles and equipment
• computer literacy
• good verbal communication skills
• commitment to excellent customer service
• must follow current COVID safety protocols
Flexible work environment in clean, state of the art shop, competitive wages, amazing team and room for advancement.
How to Apply
Please email resumé to:
1271 total views, 2 today