Full-Time BOOKKEEPER/OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
We are an independent law firm that provides a high level of quality and technical expertise to individuals and businesses. Our law firm seeks an experienced Bookkeeper/Office Administrator. As a member of the team you will provide essential support to the office, the staff and its clientele.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- managing trust accounts
- processing real estate transactions
- general accounting
- accounts payable, accounts receivable
- monthly bank reconciliations
- payroll processing
- complete/submit/remit deductions at source
- complete/submit/remit NWT payroll tax
- WSCC reporting
The successful candidate must have:
- completion of Grade 12 with five years post-secondary education in bookkeeping/accounting
- fluency in written and spoken English
- strong interpersonal and technical skills
- high level of discretion, ethics and accountability
- excellent organizational skills, be systematic and with attention to detail
- excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
- Efficiency with Sage50 and knowledge of PC Law would be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Please apply in confidence with cover letter and resumé via email by Friday, February 21, 2020 to: email@example.com
Please, do not contact us via telephone.
1963 total views, 1 today