16 Oct 2020
Full-Time BUILDING MAINTENANCE PERSON
is looking to hire a
3 month Term Position
BUILDING MAINTENANCE PERSON
- working with Building HVAC maintenance, building automation systems and Fire Alarm systems
- ensure buildings are maintained in proper working order
- supervise contracted service providers as required
- respond to tenant requests
- responsible for work orders including timely resolution
- on call availability for afterhours building emergencies
- other duties as assigned
- strong people skills. A Team Player. A proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- strong communication skills. Demonstrated in written, verbal report writing, presentations, and meeting facilitation.
- responsiveness. Ability to anticipate client needs and commit to respond in agreed timeframes.
- innovator. Proven ability to identify, evaluate and develop new ideas with supportable results.
- deliver on Commitments. Ability to set clear and deliverable goals.
- experience with Building Operator’s role would be ideal
- hands on experience in all aspects of building maintenance and operation.
- knowledgeable of building and fire codes, safety act and Whimis procedures
- ability to provide clients with high level of customer service
- some computer skills with some understanding of Building software including mechanical and electrical.
- knowledgeable in building HVAC systems and fire suppressions systems
How to Apply
Submit by October 30th, 2020.
64 total views, 1 today