Temporary Call for Applications – Board Members
3 Members Required
Dehcho First Nations Investment Management Board is responsible for overseeing the Master Trust on behalf of Dehcho First Nations.
The Dehcho First Nations Leadership will appoint three (3) Investment Management Board members for the following terms:
2 Members (3-year term, starting July 2021)
1 Member (3-year term, starting November 2021)
DFN Investment Management Board members are expected to:
1. Actively participate in management and oversight of the Master Trust
2. Participate in monthly teleconferences
3. Attend at least 2 in-person events per calendar year: annual Dehcho Assembly and annual Trust review/orientation
4. Attend other events as and when required
5. Represent the IMB in a professional and capable manner
6. Adhere to the IMB code of conduct
Honoraria and travel expenses will be covered for relevant time and travel, as it relates to IMB business.
1. All members must be eighteen years of age.
2. None of the members may be a member of the DFN Leadership or a member of the elected governing body of any of the Dehcho First Nations.
3. All members must be residents of Canada.
4. A majority must be members of the Dehcho First Nations.
5. All members must not have been convicted of an indictable offence or a summary conviction offence involving fraud, theft, or false pretences.
6. None of the members can be an undischarged bankrupt.
7. All members must be mentally competent.
8. Prospective members must submit a current Criminal Record Check, indicating they meet the criteria listed in number 5. The Criminal Record Check must be attached to the letter of interest to qualify.
9. Prospective members must submit a letter of interest and current resume demonstrating experience and education related to investment management, financial management, leadership and previous board experience.
How to Apply
Please apply to:
Attention: Sara McLeod, Sr. Executive Administrator
P.O. Box 89, Fort Simpson, NT X0E 0N0
Fax: (867) 695-2038 E-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: May 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
1731 total views, 2 today