Full-Time Chartered Professional Accountant and Accounting Technician
Briner & Associates is hiring for:
CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT
with a view to becoming an equity participant
• 4+ years post designation experience in a public accounting firm
• significant tax experience with owner-managed businesses
• strong priority management, problem solving, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• commitment to professional and excellent client service
• experience with CaseWare, Tax prep or Profile, and various accounting software
• effective English language communication skills (oral, written, and comprehensive)
• candidates working toward a designation as well as those with less educational background but additional work
experience will be considered
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please respond with resumé and work-related references via email to: email@example.com.
591 total views, 3 today