Full-Time Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Inuit TV Network is seeking a
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
to manage the day-to-day operations of our new broadcast entity which launching this fall. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a positive company culture and provide inspired leadership to our team. In addition, the CEO will report to the Board of Directors and is responsible for the financial integrity and protection and promotion of Inuit TV. Beneficiaries of any of the Inuit land claims agreements are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
• can communicate in both Inuktut and English
• has connections, familiarity or experience working with communities across Nunavut and Inuit Nunaat
• has knowledge of and passion for a vibrant Inuit language and culture
• can discover and support the development of new Inuit television producers across the regions
• has administrative skills
• has experience working with a board
• has strong leadership skills
• is comfortable managing large budgets and working with bookkeepers and accountants
• is passionate about the ethics of public broadcasting
• is passionate about education
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com to express interest, request a job description, or apply for the job (please include a cover letter with your resumé).
Application deadline is Monday, November 15, 2021.
130 total views, 2 today