Full-Time Climate Change Community Liaison
NWT Association of Communities
Climate Change Community Liaison
The position of Climate Change Community Liaison is a key position to communities of the NWT. A particularly important function of this position is way finding assistance for communities and indigenous governments as it relates to funding programs on Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation and supporting the distribution of several federal climate change funds in the NWT.
• Post-secondary education in Environmental Studies or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years professional experience in Climate Change (Mitigation and/or Adaptation)
• Excellent spoken and written English: general ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form;
• The ability to produce analytical and well-presented correspondence & reports.
• Good interpersonal skills: the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, with a sound knowledge and awareness of cultural and language challenges in the north
• Knowledge of proposal writing and project implementation.
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills to conduct research and identify impacts.
This full-time position is based in Yellowknife. Competitive salary and benefits offered. A detailed job description is available by contacting the NWTAC office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. April 10, 2023. Candidates should mail, e-mail or drop off their resumé in confidence to: Chief Executive Officer, #200, 5105 - 50th Street, Yellowknife, NT, X1A 1S1, email@example.com
901 total views, 1 today