Full-Time Community Liaison Officer
Nunavut Fisheries and Marine Training Consortium
NFMTC is a not for profit organization that delivers training related to the marine industry in Nunavut.
We are looking for an individual who is interested in working in a dynamic environment in our Iqaluit
office as a
Community Liaison Officer
Do you have any of the following education, experience and skills?
• strong organizational skills
• strong communication skills
• excellent time management skills
• attention to detail
• highly motivated
• collaborative and flexible
• strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft Suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and
various social media
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Grade 12 Diploma
• three years experience in office setting
• experience working in a training school environment
• equivalencies will be considered
• experience in the marine industry is an asset
• fluency in Inuktitut is an asset
• Driver’s Licence is an asset
Compensation – commensurate with education and experience.
Preference will be given to qualified Inuit beneficiaries and Northerners.
Job description available by emailing:
How to Apply
Please send your resumé by email to:
Deadline to submit resumés:
May 27, 2022 at 5 pm
857 total views, 1 today