Full-Time Construction Project Manager
Selkirk Development Corporation
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Competitive compensation and benefits
Position based in Whitehorse, Yukon
Closing date: Friday, January 7, 2022
The Selkirk Development Corporation (SDC) is seeking a qualified individual to join our small and highly collaborative team, in the role of Construction Project Manager. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing SDC’s property investments and working on major capital projects.
Interested persons are invited to submit a resume with a letter clearly indicating how they meet the following essential qualifications:
• certificate, diploma or degree from a recognized college or university in a field relevant to the position OR an acceptable combination of education, training, and/or experience;
• at least five years’ experience working on various capital projects;
• experience working as an owners’ representative on capital construction projects;
• preferred experience and/or understanding of property / building maintenance;
• experience working in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities and deadlines;
• understanding of budgets and cost structures
• project Management Professional designation, or working towards it, is a benefit;
• strong written and verbal communication skills, including engaged listening;
• experience working as a collaborative team member, pitching in where and when required;
• valid driver’s licence (unrestricted) and ability to travel as required.
Preference will be given to persons who are Selkirk First Nation Citizens, and/or Northern Tutchone Nation Citizens. We encourage people to self-identify.
How to Apply
For more information, to request a copy of the job description and to submit an application, please contact:
1643 total views, 3 today