Inspire Nunavut Program
REMOTE, CANADA, FULL-TIME,
POSTED MARCH 7, 2023
Are you a Nunavummiut living in the Territory or within Canada, who is passionate about supporting Inuit? Are you energized by working as a team to offer in person and virtual training on leadership and entrepreneurship skills?
Do you enjoy connecting with people, leading them through learning experiences, or help keep a program organized? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
We are looking for a Program Coordinator and Instructor to lead in the delivery of our Inspire Nunavut program who is passionate about supporting youth in their ongoing learning and development.
• Inuit beneficiaries living in Nunavut, or residing within Canada. Priority will be given to Inuit beneficiaries.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in successful program delivery in Northern Canada, preferably with young adults
• Cultural knowledge and existing community connections in Nunavut
• Ability to organize time effectively within a range of deadlines and competing priorities
• Digital literacy skills; can adapt to new tools, technologies and software
• Initiative, enthusiasm, creativity and flexibility with excellent relational skills, compassion and team spirit
• Experience with virtual education and virtual program delivery
• Relevant education at the diploma or university level
*All successful candidates will be required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Check.
What we offer
• Salary scale based on experience, plus northern living allowance, health Benefits
• Flexible vacation and December holiday shutdown
• The flexibility and support to work from home
Compensation $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
How to Apply
For more information about this position, our organization, and how to apply, please visit:
311 total views, 5 today