Full-Time Director, Child & Youth Programs
YWCA is hiring a
Director, Child & Youth Programs
to lead and manage our range of high-quality child and youth services. YWCA NWT is a large, multi- service non-profit charity operating in the Northwest Territories.
This is a full time (40 hours/week), full-time position.
YWCA’s Child and Youth Programs include:
• 340 licensed spaces of After School child care within Yellowknife schools
• GirlSpace programming to support girls with safe spaces to discuss issues and grow their leadership skills and develop self-esteem;
• Dudes Club to promote healthy coping strategies for youth and ensures they have the support and services they need.
• Child Recovery programs to support children who experience or witness abuse in the home
• Yellowknife Family Centre, a play-based, parent-child support program with a toy lending library
This position is a part of the YWCA NWT senior management team and is responsible for the operation of the YWCA’s children and youth programming. The director manages all aspects of programming from program design and staffing models to hiring and supervising program coordinators, maintaining licensing of child care spaces, orienting and training program staff, providing direct and indirect supervision of staff, producing reports for funding bodies, liaising with parents, child protection, levels of government and other agencies, maintaining financial records to assist in administering accounts receivable, and budgeting for the department.
Salary range: Starting at $87,606, dependent on qualifications and experience. Benefits also offered.
For a full job description, visit https://www.ywcanwt.ca/jobs.
How to Apply
Submit resumés to:
Executive Director, YWCA NWT
1583 total views, 1 today