Full-Time Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
Kátł’odeeche First Nation
Early Childhood Educator (ECE)
The role of the Early Childhood Educator is to plan, organize and implement programs for children between the ages of infancy and 12 years. Early Childhood Educators provide care for infants and preschool-to school-age children under the guidance of the program supervisor.
The ECE reports to the Daycare Coordinator. The ECE works closely with the Daycare Coordinator to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• The qualifications for this position include:
• Early Childhood Education Certificate (ECE) or willingness to complete within one year of hire.
• Health Assessment, T.B. test, up-to-date immunizations
• Valid Standard First Aid training and Level “C” CPR
• Current satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check
• A healthy lifestyle.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision; and
• Fluency in Slavey would be an asset.
The salary range for this position is negotiable, depending on qualifications.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Email: email@example.com and or hand deliver to the KFN Administration (Wellness Centre) Office on the Hay River Dene Reserve.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter, upon reviewing your qualifications, we will contact you if there is a match with our current open position.
540 total views, 1 today