Full-Time Economic Development Manager
Kátł’odeeche First Nation
Economic Development Manager
The Economic Development Officer reports directly to the Kátł’odeeche Fırst Natıon (KFN) CEO. The Economic Development Officer is responsible for conducting research, preparing feasibility reports, and carrying out business planning on revenue-generating business opportunities. Where appropriate, and under the direction of the CEO, this position is further responsible for assisting in the initiation of viable business opportunities through KFN’s Limited Partnership or for supporting community members to establish their own businesses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Post secondary education or a suitable combination of education and experience in economic and business planning and management.
• A minimum of two years related economic and business planning experience.
• Must be a strategic and proactive thinker with strong entrepreneurial and networking skills.
• Ability to become familiar with the business needs of a First Nation community.
• Strong skills in conducting research, economic and business planning, proposal and report writing, marketing, public speaking and financial management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
• Must have a satisfactory criminal records check.
Position will remain open until filled.
How to Apply
For further information and or to submit a resumé please contact:
Ká tł’odeeche First Nation
Hay River Reserve, NT X0E 1G4
Applicants are asked to submit a detailed cover letter and CV.
KFN thanks all those for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1294 total views, 4 today