Full-Time Education Assistant
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the following full-time term position at École Sir John Franklin High School:
Full-time Education Assistant
Term from December 1, 2021 to June 27, 2022
Preferred qualifications include:
• Early Childhood Education Diploma or Teaching Assistant Diploma preferred
• High School Diploma
• clear Criminal Record Check
• trained in First Aid and CPR
• experience and/or training in education environments
• experience working with students with diverse learning and personal care needs, these positions can be physically challenging
• proven ability to work independently
• patience and experience working with children with unexpected behaviours
• the ability to be flexible/adaptable and committed to contributing to the wider school community
• experience in working as part of a collaborative team and possesses strong communication skills
• shows initiative and flexibility in working with students from Grades 8 to Grade 12
How to Apply
A cover letter, resumé and the names, titles and email addresses of three (3) references will be accepted electronically by Dean MacInnis, principal of École Sir John Franklin High School, at email@example.com until the position is filled.
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
1190 total views, 2 today