Full-Time Education Assistants
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the following term positions at K’alemi Dene School, the Community School of Ndilo:
Full-Time Education Assistants (2 positions)
Term to June 30, 2022
Preferred qualifications include:
• Early Childhood Education Diploma or Teaching Assistant Diploma preferred
• High School Diploma
• clear Criminal Record Check
• trained in First Aid and CPR
• experience and/or training in education environments
• experience working with students with diverse learning and personal needs, these positions can be physically challenging
• proven ability to work independently
• patience and experience working with children with unexpected behaviours
• the ability to be flexible/adaptable and committed to contributing to the wider school community
• experience in working as part of a collaborative team and possesses strong communication skills
• shows initiative and flexibility in working with students from JK to Grade 12
How to Apply
A cover letter, resumé and the names, titles and email addresses of three (3) references will be accepted electronically by Meagan Wowk, principal of K’alemi Dene School, at firstname.lastname@example.org until the position is filled.
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
1829 total views, 1 today