Full-Time EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Deh Gah Got’ie First Nation of Fort Providence have an exciting opportunity for an experienced manager to work as an Executive Director. Under the general direction of Chief and Council, the Executive Director’s key responsibility is to provide successful leadership and management in administering the affairs and programs of Dene Council.
• providing leadership support to Chief and Council in organizing, planning, coordinating, and implementing strategic goals and objectives of the organization, including initiatives in Economics, Social/Cultural, and Governance
• managing the operational planning of the Dene Council organization and programs, including the effective day-to-day operations of the organization
• overseeing Human Resources planning and management of core and program staff, including coaching and mentoring of trainees and full-time staff
• ensuring effective and efficient financial planning and management, including the successful maintenance of bookkeeping and accounting procedures
• business degree/diploma or an equivalent of a minimum of five years management related
• strong organization and financial management experience is strongly recommended, especially in the areas of business analysis and organizational development
• ability to review the organization and management for eventual restructuring recommendations
• knowledge of Deh Gah Got’ie First Nation and culture
• proficiency in proposal writing, staff evaluations and training Initiatives
• Class 5 driver’s licence
Salary and benefits are negotiable. A detailed job description, with areas of responsibilities, will be made available to candidates selected for an interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their resumé and cover letter by email or fax before 5:00 pm, Friday, March 19, 2021.
Chief Joachim Bonnetrouge
Deh Gah Got’ie First Nation
P.O. Box 200, Fort Providence, NT X0E 0L0
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
1342 total views, 1 today