Full-Time Executive Director
The Northwest Territories Association of Architects (NWTAA) is the delegated regulatory body mandated by the Northwest Territories (NWT) Architects Act to regulate the practice of architecture, govern the profession, and establish and maintain standards of knowledge, skill, care and professional ethics among authorized practitioners to serve and protect the interests of the public.
Title: Executive Director, full-time
Description: The Executive Director is a senior management position that serves and represents the NWTAA in a professional and public capacity and is accountable to the NWTAA Council for the administrative, financial, marketing, governance, and interjurisdictional and day-to-day operations inline with the priorities of the Association and within the provision of the NWT Architects Act and Bylaws.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Formal training in management, administration, and leadership is an asset.
• Training may be complemented with experience in management positions and/or work in a regulatory or non-profit environment or extensive professional or volunteer experience with boards. A minimum of three years experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience with financial administration including financial reporting and business and strategic planning is strongly preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and advanced computer skills with
Microsoft Office Suite are required. Working knowledge of Sage 50 or Outlook is preferred.
• Strong organizational, time and independent problem solving skills are essential.
Compensation: Salary is $75,000 – $85,000 per year. The position has a Wellness fund with the ability to expense up to $3000 per year, and separate funds for training opportunities are available. Salary, and benefits are negotiable commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: September 9th, 2022
How to Apply
Contact: Please email any questions and/or a letter of interest and resume to Melani Korver, NWTAA President at email@example.com
For a more detailed description of roles and responsibilities, please go to the NWTAA website at https://nwtaa.ca/career-opportunities
104 total views, 1 today