Tender EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
YWCA NWT: Northern Shelter Training Analysis & Training Plan Development
On behalf of Women’s Shelters across Canada’s Three Northern Territories
Scope of Work
- to identify existing training modules for staff working in shelters that assist women and children facing gender-based violence
- to review the underlying analyses specific training is based upon
- to identify gaps in existing training resources for northern shelter workers with specific emphasis on the northern context and the needs of Indigenous women
- to work with a northern shelter advisory group to address gaps in training
- to recommend modes of delivery of training materials that are accessible to all shelter staff in the territories
- to develop a training plan, complete with training modules and method of delivery for shelter staff in the territories
Qualified proponents will have experience working on projects relating to gender based violence, strong critical reasoning skill and the ability to work independently. Please visit https://www.ywcanwt.ca/jobs to download the full Scope of Work and required submission documents.
Send Expressions of Interest by email to Lyda Fuller at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2020.
277 total views, 1 today