Full-Time FINANCE MANAGER
The Hamlet of Enterprise
is seeking applications for the following position:
(This position may become full time, housing is available)
Open until a suitable candidate is found
The Hamlet of Enterprise is seeking applications from dynamic individuals interested in the position of Finance Manager. The Finance Manager is responsible for maintaining financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
The Finance Manager reports to the Senior Administrative Officer and is responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personnel administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations. The Finance Manager must work within the Financial Management Act, Municipal policies and procedures and in compliance with all Territorial Acts and Legislation.
The position requires the following skills and knowledge:
• computerized accounting programs
• accounts payable and accounts receivables
• payroll administration and reporting
• Employee Benefit administration
• office management skills
• preparation of financial statements
• preparation of financial reports
• PSAB accounting principles
• an understanding of relevant municipal legislation, policies and procedures
• an understanding of the northern cultural and political environment
Training opportunities will be available to the successful candidate.
The Hamlet is a member of the Northern Employee Benefits Services (NEBS).
Wage will be based on qualifications and experience.
The Hamlet provides an 11% Northern living allowance.
How to Apply
Job descriptions are available upon request. Please submit your application or resume to:
Hamlet of Enterprise
Attn: Senior Administrative Officer
526 Robin Road, Enterprise, NT X0E 0R1
1555 total views, 1 today