Full-Time Finance Manager
Kátł’odeeche First Nation
Kátł’odeeche First Nation is seeking a Finance Manager who directly reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Finance Manager supervises the activities of the finance clerks and has the authority to notify the CEO and/or KFN Council regarding budget inconsistencies, overspending, misuse of program funds and enforce the KFN Administration Policies relating to finances.
The primary role of the Finance Manager is to ensure that all the financial affairs of KFN are conducted according to standard accounting and financial management procedures and according to the Administration Policies established by the KFN Council. A secondary role of the Finance Manager is to ensure that the KFN maximizes the services it delivers to its members from the funding that it receives.
• CPA designation or a Degree in Business Management or Accounting with proven experience
• extensive and proven experience in the accounting field
• proficiency in the Sage and Adagio and other software applications applicable to financial administration (word processing, Excel, etc.)
• good verbal and written communications skills
• must be bondable
• experience with First Nation organizations.
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Application deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
If you require further information or a complete job description, please contact:
How to Apply
Please drop off or email your resumé and cover letter to:
Katlodeeche First Nation
P.O. Box 3060, Hay River Reserve, NT X0E 1G4
Attention: KFN Hiring
386 total views, 5 today