Full-Time Finance Officer
Locations: Yellowknife, NT
The Position: Best Movers is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Finance Clerk to join our dynamic team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Apply now!
• Plan, set up, and administer accounting systems.
• Assess technical accounting practices for compliance with accounting standards and other regulatory frameworks.
• Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial data and records.
• Oversee the implementation of effective internal controls.
• Prepare financial information, statements, and reports.
• Analyze financial documents and records for trends and concerns.
• Provide financial advice and guidance.
• Manage payroll administration.
• Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems.
• Maintain and reconcile accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Develop budgets for departments or projects and monitor performance.
• Use historical data to forecast future revenue and expenditure.
• Identify areas for process improvement to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
• Assess and mitigate risks to the organization’s financial health.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• CPA designation or similar preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting or related field required.
$55,000 to $70,000 annually (to be negotiated)
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to:
80 total views, 2 today