Full-Time Finance/Tenant Relation Officer
North Slave Housing Corporation
Finance/Tenant Relation Officer
The North Slave Housing Corporation is seeking a Finance/Tenant Relations Officer to join our team.
The purpose of this position is to manage the day-to-day financial operations of the NSHC in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
The North Slave Housing Corporation is a Non-Profit organization which owns seventy-seven (77) local housing units serving Indigenous members residing in Yellowknife.
Reporting to the Housing Manager, the Finance Officer is responsible for the overall financial management.
• Using the Sage accounting system, the Finance Officer provides services in all areas of the finance department: accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
• The incumbent participates in budget planning exercises, operates the corporation’s financial accounting system, monitors revenue and expenditures to ensure that the corporation always operates within budget, and prepares financial reports required to meet reporting and audit obligations.
• Must be a designated accountant or have advanced stage CPA.
• Be highly literate in computer programs and related technologies, well versed in Sage.
• Must provide a clear criminal record check.
• Have proven strong work ethics.
• Must provide proof of affirmative action status (government issued Indigenous status photo ID or a letter from the Indigenous organization you belong to).
• Hold a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
The North Slave Housing Corporation offers a competitive salary package and a positive work environment. If you have the qualifications and you are interested in joining our team, please email a cover letter and an updated copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Open until filled.
1075 total views, 1 today