Full-Time GENERAL MANAGER
Yellowknife Elks Lodge #314 is seeking a highly motivated, proactive individual to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Lodge & Club.
Reporting to the President of the Elks Club and accountable to the Lodge, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following typical duties:
- managing daily operation of the building, bar and lodge operations
- supervising staff and volunteers
- working with various committees
- carrying out direction and policy from the Board of Directors
- advancing aims and objectives of the Elks organization
- using sound business practices
- managing financial systems with appropriate accountability and controls
- booking facilities
- ordering supplies
A detailed job description is available by request or by visiting www.ykelks.com. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your application/resumé to:
Elks Management Committee
Yellowknife Elks Lodge #314
4919 - 49th Street,
P.O. Box 753
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N6
Tel: (867) 873-4563
Fax: (867) 873-3551
Applications will be accepted until September 8, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
1054 total views, 2 today