Full-Time Hotel Front Desk Clerks
Hotel Front Desk Clerks – Super 8 Yellowknife
Address: 308 Old Airport, RD, Yellowknife NT X1A 3G3
NOC Code: 6525
Positions Available: 3
Super 8 Yellowknife – Holloway Lodging Corporation, an equal opportunity employer, is one of Canada’s largest lodging companies and our goal is to be one of North America’s top-performing lodging companies. Holloway hotels operate under internationally recognized brands such as Travelodge®, Super 8®, Holiday Inn®, DoubleTree by Hilton®, Best Western®, Days Inn® Quality Inn and Suites ®. For more information on Holloway please visit our website at www.hlcorp.ca
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests’ complaints
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required.
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management may be required.
- Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers
- Must always maintain a professional appearance and manner.
Language requirements: Writing and speaking English language is required.
Terms of Employment: Permanent; full time or part time; day, evening, night shift, and weekend shifts; approximately 40 hours per week, while part time hours will vary.
Benefits: Group insurance benefits provided include life insurance, drug and extended health benefits, dental benefits and long-term disability coverage. Group insurance benefit premiums have an employee co-payment of 50%
How to Apply
How to apply:
In person: 308 Old Airport Rd, Yellowknife NT X1A 3G3 between the hours of 9:00 am-5:00pm
Thank you for your interest in Holloway Lodging Corporation. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, please let us know of any accommodations that may be required in the interview process.
2478 total views, 1 today