Full-Time HOUSING MANAGER
The North Slave Housing Corporation is a non-profit housing program funded by the Urban Native Housing Program in Yellowknife. We are seeking a Housing Manger who will oversee a staff of four and 77 housing units.
Minimum experience and training:
- Grade 12 and an acceptable degree from a recognized College or University with specialization in a Social Science or a related field. Extensive working experience may be considered an equivalency.
- a Class 5 driver’s licence and a criminal record check are required
- experience in financial management, personnel management, basic business administration and computer work with Excel, Sage and data base software. A good knowledge of verbal and written English language is essential.
The Manager will:
- supervise and ensure the office is running smoothly
- demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills
- handle multiple tasks efficiently; maintain professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- possess excellent verbal, written communication and problem solving skills
A competitive salary is provided including a benefit package will apply.
Deadline to apply: September 4, 2020 at 3:00 pm or until a suitable candidate is found.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email their resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a resumé in a sealed envelope address to the Personnel Committee at 5123 – 54 Street, Yellowknife.
899 total views, 1 today