Full-Time Housing Manager
Hay River Housing Authority
The Hay River Housing Authority (HRHA) Board of Directors is accepting applications for the Housing Manager position.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the incumbent will be responsible for the overall administration and management of the Authority according to the policies set by the Board of Directors, and the policies, directives and Management Agreement between the HRHA and the Housing Northwest Territories.
Education and experience will be assessed to include:
• strong administration skills
• strong managerial and supervisory skills
• the ability to work under limited supervision
• Accounting/Bookkeeping skills
• proficiency in all aspects of Simply Accounting
• experience using the Residential Tenancies Act of the NWT
• proficient computer skills in word-processing, creating spreadsheets, emailing, and working with a database
• strong interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills
• a general level of construction and maintenance knowledge is an asset
• The ability to deescalate and problem solve with complicated situations.
A Class 5 Driver’s Licence is required.
Salary: starts at $52.22 per hour depending on experience.
Deadline: Open until filled
This is a non-bargaining unit position. Re-location allowance not available.
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter and a resumé to:
205 total views, 2 today