Full-Time Housing Project Manager
Kátł’odeeche First Nation
Housing Project Manager
The Housing Project Manager is responsible for supporting Kátł’odeeche First Nation (KFN) housing projects, including the implementation of the Kátł’odeeche Housing Plan. Duties may include project management, proposal writing, research and information sharing, developing policies and procedures, supporting members with housing inquiries, liaising with various government departments and supporting training opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to write detailed funding applications/proposals, sometimes at short notice
• Financial management skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience managing complex projects
• Knowledge of community organizations and government administration
• Ability to interact with leadership groups, government departments, Indigenous organizations, and community members
• Ability to host meetings and facilitate discussions
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Some knowledge of housing programs and funding opportunities is an asset
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through successful completion of a diploma or degree program; relevant work experience will also be taken into account.
Position will remain open until filled.
How to Apply
For further information and or to submit a resumé please contact:
Ká tł’odeeche First Nation
Hay River Reserve, NT X0E 1G4
Applicants are asked to submit a detailed cover letter and CV.
KFN thanks all those for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1223 total views, 3 today