Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
invites all suitable qualified candidates to apply for the
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
The Tlicho Government represents the interests of the Tlicho First Nation and its people under a self-government agreement. The Tlicho people have strong ties to the land and a rich cultural heritage.
The Human Resources Generalist provides expert advice and support to ensure the delivery of effective and efficient human resources services. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing advice and support on legislation, policies and procedures; organizational and job design; recruitment and selection; professional development; employee relations; and human resources transactions.
The successful applicant will have a degree in a related area combined with:
• several years of human resources generalist experience
• familiarity with human resources related legislation, policies, procedures and best practices
• strong interpersonal, communications and team building skills
• proven abilities in conflict resolution
• experience in a cross-cultural environment is strongly preferred
• must demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity
• familiarity with the Tlicho language, culture and way of life is an asset
• certification from a recognized professional human resources program is preferred
How to Apply
The starting salary for this position is $86,249 per year plus a comprehensive benefits package. Equivalencies may be considered. Interested candidates are asked to submit their cover letter and resumé by April 23, 2021 to:
Attn: Allan Twissell at NorthWays Consulting
RE: Human Resources Generalist
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates may be considered on future competitions. Thank you for your interest in this competition.
115 total views, 1 today