Nunavut Sivuniksavut seeks a
Nunavut Sivuniksavut (NS) is a not-for-profit charitable organization providing innovative post-secondary education programming for Inuit youth. The organization has an opening for a dynamic and skilled individual to join the NS instructional team. This position will be permanent instructor at NS.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following:
• knowledge of Inuit culture, the Nunavut Agreement, Inuit organizations, and the Nunavut political context
• familiarity with the NS program
• teaching or training experience, preferably upper high school or college
• a post-secondary diploma or degree
• experience working with Youth, preferably Inuit or other Indigenous groups, in an education/leadership capacity
• effective curriculum development, instructional planning and instructional delivery skills
• a willingness and ability to learn unique course material and delivery approaches
• an ability to work as part of a team in a highly-creative and demanding teaching and learning environment
• a willingness to be flexible and open to a wide range of duties
• strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Start date: The successful candidate will be expected to integrate into current program delivery in 2022.
When all other qualifications are deemed equal preference will be given to Nunavut Agreement Beneficiaries and candidates who are fluent in Inuktut and English. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
How to Apply
Expressions of interest, along with C.V.’s, may be sent by email to: email@example.com
Deadline: Applications should be received no later than April 29, 2022
1614 total views, 1 today