Full-Time Insurance Program Administrator
Northwest Territories Association of Communities
Northern Communities Insurance Program
INSURANCE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
We are an insurance reciprocal managing municipal insurance needs for the member communities in the NWT. Particularly important functions of this position are claims management, loss prevention initiatives, and coordinating the policy renewal process in order to support the continued success of our member communities. There are opportunities for advancement.
• excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• insurance and Loss Prevention experience preferred
• sound knowledge and awareness of challenges in the north
• understanding of Contracts and Asset Management
• sound analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills Detail oriented
• excellent spoken and written English. A general ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form
• Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated
This full-time position is based in Yellowknife. Competitive salary and benefits offered. Detailed job description is available by contacting the NWTAC office by email at email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. December 17, 2021 MST.
How to Apply
Candidates should mail, email or drop off their resumé in confidence to:
#200, 5105 - 50th Street,
Yellowknife, NT X1A 1S1 or
185 total views, 1 today