Full-Time Jordan’s Principle Administrative Assistant
The Dene National Office is seeking mature individuals to fill the following positions of:
Jordan’s Principle Administrative Assistant
Under the direction of the Dene Nation Health & Social Director: the incumbent will be expected to assist in the administrative duties of the Child’s First Initiative Program.
• knowledge of administrative and financial procedures
• knowledge of Jordan’s Principle Child First Initiative
• computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs
• ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
• ability to maintain confidentiality
• ability to establish and maintain monitoring and tracking systems
Completion of an office administration certificate or equivalent. Three years’ experience in an administrative support role or equivalent work experience.
Salary will commensurate with education and experience. The Dene Nation offers a competitive benefit package. A detailed job description is available upon request.
Part-Time Administrative Support for NIHB Navigator
Reporting to the Director Health & Social Development, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and receptionist services for the First Nations Non-Insured Health Benefits Navigator at the Dene Nation office.
Salary will commensurate with education and experience. A detailed job description is available upon request.
Closing date: 5:00 pm, Thursday, July 23, 2020
How to Apply
If you are interested in these positions, please email your resumé to:
“Upholding and Protecting the Rights and Interests of the Dene Nation”
243 total views, 9 today