Full-Time Judith Fabian Home Coordinator
Kátł’odeeche First Nation
JUDITH FABIAN HOME COORDINATOR
The Judith Fabian Home offers residential care for adults and youth with disabilities and development delays that make independent living difficult. Kátł’odeeche First Nation is seeking a Judith Fabian Home Coordinator (JFHC) who directly reports to the KFN Administrator. The JFHC ensures that the Judith Fabian Home provides a healthy, caring, and safe environment for the residents in its care. The JFHC supervises the activities of the Residential Care Workers and is classified as a Program Manager position.
The JFHC has the authority to:
• manage, plan, and coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Judith Fabian Home
• hire casual staff
• supervise and discipline health care staff, as required
• establish regulations that are required for the safe and efficient operation of the Home
• develop cooperative, working relationships with other health agencies
• develop and implement other health programming that meets the needs of the community
• promote the well-being of residents at the Judith Fabian Home.
• Certified Nursing Assistant certification
• First Aid / CPR certification
• management or administrative experience
• good verbal and written communications skills
• ability to work with mentally-challenges adults
• a self-motivated attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• cross-cultural experience
• the ability to speak Slavey would be an asset.
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Application deadline: Position will remain open until filled.
If you require further information or a complete job description, please contact:
How to Apply
Please drop off or email your resumé and cover letter to:
Katlodeeche First Nation
P.O. Box 3060, Hay River Reserve, NT X0E 1G4
Attention: KFN Hiring
1592 total views, 3 today