Full-Time Junior & Senior After School leaders
Junior & Senior After School leaders
YWCA NWT has openings for part-time Junior & Senior Leaders with the Afterschool childcare program operating at Yellowknife schools. The after-school program is for children ages 4-10 years old. Staff provide a wide variety of exciting indoor and outdoor activities to keep children engaged and entertained.
Hours of work 3:00pm – 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding stat holidays. Additional time required on professional development days, early dismissals and March break.
- under the direction of the Afterschool Coordinator, organize appropriate games, crafts and activities for children
- required to work flexible hours throughout the school year on professional development days
- applicants must be able to support children effectively, participate fully as a team member, have good communication skills and be reliable and responsible
- 1+ years’ childcare experience and knowledge of child development would be an asset
- clear criminal records check
- anyone 18 or over also require a vulnerable sector check, a standard First Aid course with AED, and current immunization record with the Hep B series, up-to date tetanus and a TB test
How to Apply
824 total views, 2 today