Full-Time LEAD/FLOATER JANITOR
Yellowknife Education District No. 1
invites applications for the following position:
Full-Time (100%), One Year Term
- three to five years of experience in a Head or Lead janitorial role
- experience in supervising and being accountable for the work of others
- knowledge about all areas of janitorial work
- knowledge of the safe and efficient use of cleaning equipment and supplies
- ability to work as part of a team and to maintain positive interpersonal relationships with other District employees, students, and the general public
- general knowledge of fire regulations and NWT building codes
- incumbent must be very flexible in regards to working hours and re-assignment as this position will be working at all the schools in the district as required and working hours will change as needed
- must have the physical ability to perform some laborious duties such as snow shovelling and heavy lifting
- basic computer skills
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
How to Apply
Please submit resumé and (3) references to Stacey Scarf, Manager, Human Resources at the firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on March 16, 2020. Electronic applications only please.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All YK1 Employees must undergo a criminal record clearance.
1583 total views, 1 today