Full-Time Maintenance Foreman
Tuktoyaktuk Housing Association
To maintain all the NWT Housing Corporation owned and operated buildings and works in the community of Tuktoyaktuk. To work within the maintenance management program and perform all assigned duties.
• valid Interprovincial Red Seal Plumber, Red Seal Oil Burner Mechanic or Red Seal Carpenter
• First Aid Certificate
• minimum of five (5) years experience
• valid Driver’s Licence
• must provide Driving Record Check (Abstract), Criminal Record Check
• ability to supervise at least 4-5 people
• team player, reliable, effective interpersonal skills and organized
Supervise workers and projects, train and or arrange for training, Co-ordinate and schedule activities, Ensure health and safety regulations are followed, Recommend personnel actions, Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units, resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity.
Salary is negotiated based on experience ($85000.00 to $120000.00) and includes an attractive benefit package. Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Closing date: Open until a suitable candidate is found.
How to Apply
Please submit resumés to:
Board of Directors
311 total views, 4 today