Full-Time Maintenance Personnel Operator
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the following position:
Maintenance Personnel Operator
• the ideal candidate will hold a 5th Class Operator Engineer’s Certificate
• knowledge of one or more trades: plumbing, pipe fitting, mechanical, or carpentry
• must be able to operate a bobcat
• related job experience
• must be flexible and able to work well in a team environment
• equivalencies may be considered
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. These are conditions of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via the Employment tab on YK1’s District Office website, or send a cover letter, resumé, and the names, titles and email addresses of three (3) references to Landon Kowalzik, Interim Assistant Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org until January 27, 2022.
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 of the Northwest Territories
PO Box 788, 5402 50 Avenue
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N6
Phone: (867) 766-5064
Fax: (867) 873-5051
1560 total views, 1 today