Term Position Maintenance Personnel Operator
Yellowknife Education District No. 1 invites applications for the following position:
Maintenance Personnel Operator
Term To June 30, 2022 (Term may be extended)
• the ideal candidate will hold a 5th Class Operator Engineer’s Certificate
• knowledge of one or more trades: plumbing, pipe fitting, mechanical, or carpentry
• must be able to operate a bobcat
• related job experience
• must be flexible and able to work well in a team environment
• equivalencies may be considered
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply via the Employment tab on YK1’s District Office website, or send a cover letter, resume, and the names, titles and email addresses of three (3) references to Landon Kowalzik, Interim Assistant Superintendent, at email@example.com until the position is filled.
Candidates must have an original acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC) in place. The original VSC must be dated within 90 days of the date the application is received. Candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This is a condition of employment, and must be in place prior to commencing work in any school.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
1691 total views, 2 today