Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor
Deton’Cho Nuna Joint Venture is currently accepting resumés for a
(Class 5 Stationary Engineer or Journeyman Electrician) for our Giant Mine site located near Yellowknife, NT.
The Maintenance Supervisor, along with the other managers will coordinate the works to the satisfaction of the client, consistent with the cost, schedule and contractual requirements. The Maintenance Supervisor will help maintain client relationship that will enhance future business.
• provides oversight, supervision, and support to the Tradespersons to ensure compliance with all regulations
• ensuring that work orders and repairs are carried out on any piece of equipment on site
• act in place of the Site Surface Supervisor in the absence of the Site Surface Supervisor
• leads a thorough and timely incident and accident investigations
• effectively plans and supervises crews on a task basis
• provides accurate and timely reports
• troubleshooting, and Maintenance of all site electrical infrastructure, as well as installation of new low voltage electrical infrastructure
• attends scheduled toolbox meeting
• minimum Class 5 Stationary Engineer or Journeyperson Electrician status
• excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• maintains a current First Aid Certificate and WSCC Level 1 Surface Supervisor Certificate
• above average knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office etc.)
• previous strong knowledge of relevant mining/construction sector
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, with the occasional need for overtime
We offer: Competitive wage with excellent benefits This is not a fly-in/Fly-out position. Successful candidate must reside in Yellowknife, NT.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to apply online by visiting our career page at:
https://nunalogistics.com/join-our-team/ or via fax: 780-434-7758
83 total views, 2 today