Full-Time MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
invites all suitable qualified candidates to apply for the
MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
The Tåîchô Government represents the interests of the Tåîchô First Nation and its people under a self-government agreement. The Tåîchô people have strong ties to the land and a rich cultural heritage.
The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for overseeing all facets of the human resources function to ensure the recruitment, development and retention of the qualified employees required to meet the mission, vision and strategic intentions of the Tåîchô Government. The Manager is accountable for the delivery of all human resource activities including recruitment, orientation, performance evaluation, compensation and employee relations.
The successful applicant will have a degree in a related area combined with:
- four to six years of related work experience, including supervisory experience
- an understanding of human resources functions
- strong interpersonal, communications and team building skills
- proven abilities in conflict resolution
- familiarity with the Tåîchô language, culture and way of life
- ability to speak the English and Tåîchô languages is an asset
- certification from a recognized professional human resources program is preferred.
The starting salary for this position is $94,680 per year plus a comprehensive benefits package. Equivalencies may be considered.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit their cover letter and resumé by Sunday, September 27, 2020 to:
Attn: Allan Twissell at NorthWays Consulting
RE: Manager, Human Resources
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Candidates may be considered on future competitions. Thank you for your interest in this competition.
235 total views, 2 today