Full-Time Manager of Human Resources
MANAGER OF HUMAN RESOURCES
The Land and Water Boards of the Mackenzie Valley and the Mackenzie Valley Environmental Review Board Working within an integrated resource management system across the Mackenzie Valley, the Land and Water Boards and the Review Board are highly respected organizations with a collaborative and dynamic work environment. We are focused on fulfilling our mandate to provide for the conservation, development and utilization of land and water resources for the optimum benefit of residents in the Mackenzie Valley and for all Canadians.
Reporting to the five Executive Directors, the Manager of Human Resources is responsible for recruitment and staffing, workplace safety, orientation of staff and Board Members, compensation and benefits, performance management, labour law compliance, policy review and development, and training development.
A qualified candidate would have:
- knowledge of Indigenous cultures and way of life;
- exceptional communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- the capacity to build lasting relationships and a positive organizational culture;
- the ability to respond to complex questions and inquiries;
- strong leadership and conflict resolution skills; and
- a relevant post-secondary degree or professional accreditation and five years of relevant experience – equivalencies will be considered.
The Board encourages Indigenous and northern residents to apply.
Salary Range: $105,000 – $119,000.
Benefits: Northern Living Allowance (based on federal rates: -$19-26K), Vacation Travel Allowance (VTA of $3,500), pension plan, group health care, generous leave allowances, relocation assistance, and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply in confidence by September 19, 2023 to the attention of: Shalyn Norrish at email@example.com. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this competition.
328 total views, 1 today