Full-Time Material Handler/Delivery Driver
Emco Frontier Mining is looking for an energetic, results driven team player in aWarehouse and Delivery position with the desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking to invest in someone. Our expectations are, high but the results are worth it. Emco Frontier Mining is a small team-based profit centre in the fast-paced plumbing, heating and industrial marketplace. Our business is growing, and we are hungry for highly talented people to grow with us.
MATERIAL HANDLER/DELIVERY DRIVER
Primary responsibility is the safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse and yard. Shipping and receiving material physically as well as into our ERP computer system. Developing strong customer relationships. Providing courteous, accurate and on-time deliveries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Outstanding customer service and telephone skills
• Assist in the annual physical inventory count; ensure the count is efficient and accurate
• Strong work ethic with high regard to customer service
• Excellent relationship building skills with customers and teammates
• Ability to learn and operate ERP systems (i.e. M3) to process orders
• Willing to invest a minimum of 40 hours in training annually
• Able to learn how to operate material handling equipment
• Class 5 Drivers License is required
What we offer:
• A positive, hardworking workplace culture that is second to none.
• Amazing mentors and on the job training
• Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits and profit sharing
• TDG/WHMIS/Forklift Certification provided
• No Industry experience is required
How to Apply
If you are interested in exploring these challenges, please forward your resume in confidence to:
327a Old Airport Road
Yellowknife, NT X1A 3T3
For more information on Emco or to explore other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.emco.ca
106 total views, 1 today