Full-Time Negotiations Manager
Kátł’odeeche First Nation
Reporting Relationship and Authority
The Negotiations Manager reports to the Lead – Negotiations and Consultation. Where the Lead – Negotiations and Consultation is a contracted service, the Negotiations Manager reports to the Chief Executive Officer on all administrative matters and takes negotiation direction from the Lead – Negotiation and Consultation.
Major Areas of Responsibility
The overall goal of the Negotiation Manager position is to coordinate and manage the contribution agreements, funding, files, contracts, communications, meetings, and other related activities arising from the implementation of a variety of negotiation and consultation processes.
• Post-secondary certification and at least three-years’ experience in Administrative or Business management.
• Self-motivated; able to work independently.
• Very good oral and written communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of computers and standard office software applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• A valid NWT driver’s licence and a willingness to travel on KFN business.
• Knowledge of, or the ability to converse in, and the willingness to learn Dene Yati is an asset.
Qualifications will be flexible depending on the motivation of the applicant to take relevant training to meet the needs of the position.
The salary range for this position is negotiable, depending on qualifications.
How to Apply
For further information and or to submit a resume and cover letter please contact Nicole Sabourin at firstname.lastname@example.org and or hand deliver to the KFN Administration Office on the Hay River Dene Reserve.
KFN thanks all those for applying, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
291 total views, 1 today