Tender (NEU) CONVENTION CALL
NUNAVUT EMPLOYEES UNION
NEU EIGHTH (8th) Triennial Component
October 5th through 7th, 2021
Any NEU Member in “good standing” may be elected by their Local to attend the NEU Triennial Component Convention as a Delegate. A Member “in good standing”
means that the Member:
- has signed an application for a NEU and/or a Public Service Alliance of Canada Membership Card;
- has paid union dues within 30 days of the of the election process for Delegates; and
- is not under suspension at the time of the election process.
As per Bylaw 13 Section 5 of the NEU Bylaws, Locals have the right to elect Delegates to the Convention.
Convention Delegates will be expected to:
- sit on at least one Convention Committee leading up to and during the Convention; and
- be a contact person for the NEU in their home community after the Convention.
More information will be sent to the Locals and directly to Members. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call the NEU Head Office in Iqaluit at 867.979.4209 or toll free at 1.877.243.4424.
550 total views, 1 today